Visiting a Friend

I went to see my friend who just moved in to her new house, she was still working on the decorations but i had to go and visit =)

so i wore this dress,  I simply am in love with this dress and its details , the colors available are gorgeous and it feels so natural and real. the lacing on the dress, is so beautiful. the dress came with a whole outfit, shoes and accessories, but i took the dress and used my own accessories.


Dress: (2Chez) Angelina Lacy Dress with 8 Color HUD - MP - L$199
Shoes : Bens Boutique - Jenna Pumps (Slink High) - FATPACK - MP - L$99
Hair : ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Naturals - MP - L$250
Bracelet : [MANDALA] Omochi Bracelet /Aurora Pink - MP - L$297
Necklace: its an old necklace i had in my inventory, it not available anymore

Comments

Popular Posts