coming back / on my side



 ok it has been a very long time sine i posted here, i have been actually been posting on my facebook page and on flicker more .. but

for some reason i think i should come back here and try all over again.

i don't do blogging regularly. blogging for me is a feeling. it when i fell in love with the outfit that i am wearing in sl. it is not necessarily new items and it can be thing lying around in my inventory .

this is my latest work, for the next few days i will post some of my latest work from Flickr.
yup my avtar has changed alot since last year. but i do feel special in my look.

i called this image on my side

Hair : TRUTH VIP November - Ginevra
Top :  Jeune by Rowne.Nikki Ribbed Top - Olive
Pants : .:villena:. - Superskinny Jeans - Blue


Comments

Popular Posts